Fast, High-sensitivity Pyroelectric Detector
- High repetition rate Fast response up to 300 Hz
- Room Temperature operation No cooling, no maintenance required
- Broadband Applicable to the light wave from NIR to THz
- Low noise- High sensitivity Measure pulses as weak as Bolometer
Window/filter (Tsurupica, PE, Diamond, etc.) can be chosen at the order on request.
Variety of options such as filter, variable iris, shutter will be applied as an option.
- Product code PYD-1 / PYD-2
- Wavelength region NIR to >300 um
- Surface size of element φ1 mm
- Frequency response ~300 Hz
- Maximum pulse width 200 us
- Power supply DC 3~10 V, monopolar*
- Housing dimensions 54 x 54 x 60 mm3
THz-wave Scanning Fabry-Perot Interferometer
- Frequency-selectable Choose frequency range by replacing reflectors
- Easy operation Simple software for stage control. Application software for measurement can be provided as option
- Customize Stages and reflectors are customizable
- Product code TFPI-1/ TFPI-2
- Measurable range 10~100 cm-1
- Resolution 4 x 10-3 cm-1
- Reflector gap 0~12 mm
- Gap accuracy + / – 5 um
- Optical path height 100 mm
- Clear aperture 20 mm (TFPI-1), 40 mm (TFPI-2)
- Head dimensions 160 (L) x 70 (W) x 100 (H) mm3 (TFPI-1)
- Head wieght 2.0 kg (TFPI-1)
Instrument includes; a pair of reflectors, a motorized stage, a stage controller, and simple software for stage controller.
Suitable for ATR measurement of liquid sample using IR light or THz-wave. It consists of a HR Silicon prism, a water bath, heater/TE cooler*, and a temperature sensor*. Thank to the large prism, beam diameter up to 10 mm can be applied. (*: temperature control option)
Dimensions and setup are customizable.